TERRA SERIES: Outdoor Coal Furnaces
Mahoning Outdoor Furnaces provides quality products, with a commitment to service with fair and reasonable pricing. We’re experienced in manufacturing of outdoor coal furnaces and pay attention to the details important to delivering the final product to our valued customers.
Our outdoor coal furnaces offer many unique advantages:
Mahoning outdoor coal furnaces easily adapt to a variety of different heating requirements, whether forced air or hot water.
Here are a few of those applications:
- Residential – Heating and domestic hot water are provided by the same outdoor coal furnace.
- Multi-Unit Buildings – One outdoor coal furnace can safely and efficiently provide heat and hot water for multiple buildings, as well as the domestic hot water for those buildings.
- Hot Water – Heat your pool, hot tub, or spa.
- Barns – Plenty of warm water, air, and heat to maintain valuable livestock.
- Green Houses – Constant supply of warm air and warm water to facilitate year-round growing.
- Churches – Control utility costs on large, hard to heat structures.
- Body Shops – Eliminates dust and reduces fire danger from paint fumes.
- One unit heats your home and domestic hot water.
- One heater can actually be used to heat multiple buildings.
- The heater hooks to any existing forced air system, hot water system, or in-floor system.
- The heater is outside, so all dirt, dust, fuel, and fire are isolated outside the house.
- All Mahoning heaters are non-pressurized.
Durable & Desirable Design Features:
- ¼” plate steel water tank and firebox.
- 24 gauge stainless steel exterior.
- Additional portals for zone heating, such as a separate out build which needs to be heated.
- Furnace water level and water temperature gauges.
- Shaker grates with exterior handles, making ash removal easy.
- Large capacity ash pit and generously sized ash cleanout door.
- Installs with any existing forced hot air, hot water, and in-floor system.
- 3’ smoke stack extensions
- Hot tub or swimming pool water heating coils
- Second domestic hot water coil
- Additional portals for zone heating
- Nurse tank for large, domestic hot water demands
- Heat exchangers in sizes to fit your heating needs
- Air handlers for easy floor or ceiling mount
- Flat plate heat exchangers
- Water tank and firebox are made from 1/4” plate steel.
- Exterior and smoke stacks are made of stainless steel.
- Heater comes with a 3-year warranty and 1-year warranty on electrical components. (We do not warranty grates or door rope gaskets.)
- Electrical connections and circulation pump are enclosed in an insulated cabinet.
- Product has a 3-year warranty and 1-year warranty on all electrical components.
- Shaker grates and door gaskets are excluded from warranty coverage.
Mahoning Outdoor Coal Furnaces are for outdoor use only.
Mahoning Outdoor Furnaces’ heaters may be restricted in some states, due to state regulations, which vary by state. The Mahoning Skye Series V is an EPA Phase 2 Qualified product.